We’ve seen some extreme moves in Euro sentiment over the past few weeks. These large changes in perspective tend to offer unique opportunities for longer-term traders – let’s take a look at the data and see what we can expect from the Euro in the coming months:
- Euro sentiment decreased from 85% to 27% Bulls between 05/15/15 and 05/26/15
- Since 2006, Euro sentiment decreased >40% Bulls over seven trading days twice
- Those dates were: 10/06/08 and 11/30/10
- Each time, EUR.USD increased at least +12% over the following 12 months
- Odds favor the EUR.USD to trade above 1.2200 by 05/26/16
In our view, longer-term traders should consider getting long EUR.USD and add to the position on any weakness over the next few weeks.
If you’d like to see how we use these types of signals to make money, sign up for a free trail of our Forex Trading Service. Since 03/01/15, our Forex Trading Service closed +$14,949 in profits and is currently holding +$8,290 in open positions (total gains of +$23,239).